Just a thought!
To let go means putting a full stop to all the mental activity with one simple thought: ‘I am a being of peace’.
Thought creates consciousness, so if we repeat this phrase slowly and attentively, our thoughts and emotions stop expanding and inner peace is restored. The essence of our being is peace – complete freedom from overload. thoughtfortoday.org.uk
Twenty (20) Inspirational Quotes on Letting Go:
1. Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
—Daphne Rose Kingma
2. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
3. I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go. —Jeffrey McDaniel
4. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. —Guy Finley
5. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go. –Jessica Hatchigan
6. The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.
7. Pain will leave you, when you let go. —Jeremy Aldana
8. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. –Lao Tzu
9. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. —Steve Maraboli
10. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. —Oprah Winfrey
11. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
12. Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. You’ll see that no one else other than you was responsible. The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival. —Osho
13. Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? –Leo Buscaglia
14. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. —Deborah Reber
15. It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.
16. Change can be good but its always tough to let go of the past —Emily Giffi
17. Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you. —Steve Maraboli
18. You really don’t have to burn any bridges to let go… You don’t have to destroy anything. You can just decide to cross over and move on. —Marta Mrotek
19. Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self. —Tere Arigo
20. Letting go is the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that bring pain and suffering…