Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. -3 John 2:2
Everyone should always take one’s health extremely serious and do all within their ability to ensure that the body and mind are fed the right food and nutrients. We cannot expect to mistreat of bodies and simply hope for the best, a conscious effect must be made towards healthy living.
I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. -Joyce Meyer
Here are eight (8) health laws to assist you on your journey to healthy living:
1. NUTRITION: eat nutritiously, a balance diet of fruits, grains and nuts is best when able but fish, poultry and lean red meat can be had. Unhealthy lifestyles don’t just affect the body but the mind and spiritual well being.
2. EXERCISE: regularly and often to not only keep fit but to improve your body, mind and spirit. Think of the three being in harmony.
3. WATER: Room temperature water is best for the body, at least eight (8) glasses a day. More is needed on extremely hot days to keep the body hydrated and to replace what is lost through normal body functions.
4. SUNSHINE: spending time in the warmth and glow of the sunlight is good for your skin as vitamin D is absorbed that way.
5. TEMPERANCE: is a thought process as much as it is a practice to take everything in moderation. Remember, it’s not just unhealthy things that are bad for you, too much of a good thing can be bad as well.
6. AIR: good clean air with lots of oxygen is a must for our well being. A walk in the woods, forest, along the beach or a stroll down the path from your home early in the mornings is good, repeatedly doing deep breathing exercises to fill the lungs with fresh untainted air.
7. REST: is good to the weary, the body does its best work in repair and growth when it’s at rest. It also allows the mind to relax from the days thoughts and stress.
8. TRUST IN GOD: and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
If wealth is lost, nothing is lost. If health is lost, something is lost. If character is lost, all is lost. Unhealthy lifestyles are rooted in the mind and seeded in the soul.
Reading or listening to something good everyday will keep my mind healthy and happy. Thinking good thoughts over helps me to remember what I have heard. Then I become so healthy that when difficult situations come my way I have the inner strength to face…
Constantly have a happy face and remain healthy with the nourishment of happiness and full of the treasures of happiness. What more does one need? Your treasures of happiness are unlimited. The more you spend, the more they increase. No matter what happens, whether it…
Silence, happiness, love and blessings are important aspects. Happiness leads to good health. It is only you who can give this medicine to yourself. Some bring illness to themselves through anger, greed, unfulfilled desires, expectations, suppression of feelings and…
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer