Me in a nutshell.
So it’s Sunday and it’s raining cats and dogs. What’s a girl to do when nothing good is on the television and she can’t find a good story or book to read? Well, I blog and since I’m attracting new viewers every day I thought I’d share something about myself. Enjoy:-
1. So I can crochet a mat, scarf and doilies.
2. I once hiked up the Maracas Mountain in Trinidad as part of the Science Club in college.
3. I was born on a Black Friday. No, I’m not superstitious.
4. I love collecting postage stamps and have a large collection from English and the US .
5. I like reading fan fiction about my favourite TV shows.
6. I absolutely love anime, especially Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha (though I prefer Lord Sesshomaru), Black Blood Brothers just to name a few.
7. My favourite ice cream flavor is rum and raisin though I mostly eat strawberry, French vanilla and cookies n’ cream.
8. I am learning to knit using a kit I bought on Amazon.com.
9. I have an almost fourteen (14) year old son.
10. I live a stone throw away from the beach.
11. I guess blog on BayArt.com, a site accept personal, inspiring and educational posts that are original and honest.
12. I am part Irish, African, Portuguese, Scottish, Spanish and maybe more.
13. I want to start a podcast blog where I can do different voices while reading poetry and short stories.
14. I am trying to write my first short stories. I’ve only got 635 words and I’m not sure it’s any good.
15. I want to be a voice actor since I shy and wouldn’t do well in front of a camera. I think I’d do well with anime, maybe I should give it a try.
- Tell me something about you either by commenting or send me an email. Maybe we have things in common.